We received a letter from Deeper Waters ministry letting us know that the 40 ft. container that included 400 of our Energia soccer balls arrived in Zimbabwe. This is their note of the incredible journey:
- 9/27 - We completed filling the container - at Richards Gebaur in Belton
- 9/30 - it was picked up on a flat bed truck and sent to the railroad.
- The container went by rail to New Jersey.
- Loaded on a tanker ship with hundreds of other containers - cross the Atlantic Ocean.
- Loaded on a ship - navigate across the Mediterranean Sea.
- Placed on another ship going through the Suez Canal.
- Captain of the ship navigated vessel through pirate infested seas - Africa east coast.
- Unloaded at Durban - African east coast - shipped to Johannesburg, S. Africa via train.
- Delayed another 5 days - after going through customs.
- Finally released to be shipped via flat bed truck to Zimbabwe.
- Truck broke down in Bubi - in S. Zimbabwe. Fear that the container would be ravaged by desperate people - so much starvation, cholera epidemic, etc.
- Another tractor sent to the rescue - longer delay.
- Finally, on December 22nd the shipment was received intact - at the Voice of Peace compound. Everything was in perfect condition - and the people were so joyful!
On January 2 a team left to help erect the steel building, minister to the masses, do acts of kindness and help teach the children (over 6,000 orphans) about faith, hope and love.
Please pray with us that God will richly bless this ministry and many thousands will come to saving faith in Christ, able to glorify God and enjoy Him!